Life Time — The Healthy Way of Life CompanySM proudly offers some of Minnesota’s most beautiful and well-known international and sprint distance triathlons. From Winona to Minneapolis to Maple Grove, race day at a Life Time Tri Minnesota Series event is an experience you won’t soon forget.
Register for all three events in Life Time Tri Minnesota Series and get the best pricing deal along with a custom series vest and trucker hat ($100 value), plus some serious bragging rights!
3 International Distance Races: $355
3 Sprint Distance Races: $325
2 International Distances and 1 Sprint Distance: $345
2 Sprint Distances and 1 International Distance: $335
*Life Time members save $30 on Life Time Tri Minnesota Series registration.
Register for two out of the three events in the Life Time Tri Minnesota Series and receive lower pricing options and a custom adventure tee by Voler, valued at $60 (pictured on right).
2 International Distance Races: $235
2 Sprint Distance Races: $215
1 International Distance and 1 Sprint Distance: $225
*Life Time members save $20 on Minnesota Challenge registration.
Register for the Life Time Tri Minnesota Series and receive the following:
- Cheapest prices of the season
- Gender specific Voler wind vest ($85 value; pictured above)
- Minnesota Series trucker hat ($25 value; pictured above)
- Personalized race bib (if registered by April)
- Special packet pickup line at each event
- Racking together in Transition
- Special awards ceremony at the end of the series
- Extra swag along the way
- You will only be eligible for overall international and sprint series awards if you complete each race the same distance
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female, sprint and international overall series winners
- Awards will also be given to the fastest overall swim, bike and run males and females in the series
- Series awards will be given out according to time this year, not points
- Athletes with the fastest cumulative times will earn awards
- Awards will be given to the top three male/female overall participants based off total points earned.
- Fastest cumulative split times for the swim, bike and run (Male & Female; Sprint & International distances) across all three events will get Gear Packets from our sponsors.
- Must compete in the same distance for all three events to be eligible for awards
We will track the fastest splits at each race for swim, bike and run. The fastest swimmer, biker and runner in the series will receive additional prizes.
2014 SERIES WINNERS
|InternationalKris Spoth: 40 pointsLance Leo: 36 pointsDmytro Koshevy: 29 points||SprintNoah Rounds: 36 pointsJohn Brockman: 30 pointsMitchell Clayton: 29 points|
|InternationalDiane Hankee: 36 pointsJayme Wyss: 35 pointsEmily Conner: 28 points||SprintJennifer Fitzharris-Funk: 35 pointsAnne Grabowski: 30 pointsKatie Oden: 27 points|