Bring the heat to the 2017 championship competition! This season we’re adding an extra layer of competition to the typical tri experience with our Miami Club Championship Competition. Here’s how you can join:
- Register your club. Are you the club manager, coach or main point of contact for your Tri Club? To register your club for the Life Time Tri Miami Challenge Club Championship Competition, please click here to complete this survey.
- Register to race. Individual club members who would like to participate must complete the race registration process. Total number of points earned during Escape to Miami, using the formula above, wins. We will offer a small club (less than 50 members) and large club (50 or more members) competition and awards will be presented accordingly.
- Submit a club roster. To be considered for the championship, you must submit a complete roster on or before August 15, 2017. You will have an opportunity to submit revised rosters prior to the Escape to Miami. Once your club roster is locked in, there will be no revisions or additions (no race-day stacking of the roster will be permitted).
- Compete and earn points. The more your club members race, the more points your club will earn. Points will be tallied across both Sprint and International distance events and will be a simple accumulation of points earned by all registered club members. Points for podiums and for individual and relay team participation will all contribute to the club total.
- Attend our end-of-year championship celebration. We will provide details in the fall of 2017, but we will spend all year planning this event — You will NOT want to miss it, and ALL clubs participating in the Life Time Tri Miami Series Club Championship will be invited to attend.