Register for both events in the Life Time Tri Arizona Challenge and get the best pricing deal along with a custom series vest and trucker hat ($100 value), plus some serious bragging rights!
2 International Distance Races: $210
2 Sprint Distance Races: $170
1 International Distance and 1 Sprint Distance: $190
*Life Time members save $20 on Arizona Challenge registration.
Register for the Life Time Tri Arizona Challenge and receive the following:
- Gender specific Voler wind vest ($85 value; pictured above)
- Challenge specific trucker hat ($25 value; pictured above)
- Set bib number across both events
- Outstanding VIP experience
- 1st place
- 10 points
- 2nd place
- 9 points
- 3rd place
- 8 points
- 4th place
- 7 points
- 5th place
- 6 points
- 6th place
- 5 points
- 7th place
- 4 points
- 8th place
- 3 points
- 9th place
- 2 points
- 10th place
- 1 point
Each athlete, regardless of placing within the event in which they compete, will receive participation points based on the distance event completed:
- 5 points
- 10 points
Points will be awarded based on the following male/female age groups:
- 19 and under
- 75 and over
- Awards will be presented to the top three male/female overall based off total points earned throughout the season.
- The athletes with the fastest cumulative split times for the swim, bike and run (Male & Female; Sprint & International) across all events will be presented discipline-related Gear Awards provided by our sponsors.
We will track the fastest swimmer, biker and runner across each event and the series. Winners of each leg of the event(s) will be awarded one additional point for taking the premiums and will be presented discipline-related Gear Awards provided by our sponsors.
Bring the heat to the 2015 championship competition! This season we’re adding an extra layer of competition to the typical tri experience with our Arizona Series Club Championship Competition. Here’s how you can join:
- Register your club. Are you the club manager, coach or main point of contact for your Tri Club? To register your club for the Life Time Tri Arizona Series Club Championship Competition, please click here to complete this survey.
- Register to race. Individual club members who would like to participate must complete the race registration process. The more events in which your club members participate, the more points your club will rack up. Choose your events from the series schedule toward to top of the page.
- Submit a club roster. You must submit a complete roster on or before April 1, 2015. You will have an opportunity to submit revised rosters prior to Life Time Tri Tempe. Once the fall roster is locked in, there will be no revisions or additions.
- Compete and earn points. The more your club members race, the more points your club will earn. Points will be tallied across all Arizona Series events and will be a simple accumulation of points earned by all registered club members. Points for podiums and for individual and relay team participation will all contribute to the club total.
- Attend our end-of-year championship celebration.